United States Death Records LIVE Webinar
with Kory L. Meyerink, MLS, AG, FUGA
What will you learn in this webinar?
- How to use death records to extend your family tree.
- When governments started keeping death records.
- What secrets you can uncover from death records.
- Where you can find U.S. death records.
- What death records are available online.
- How to save money when ordering death records.
- The types of death records and what they look like.
- How to find out where your relative was buried.
- How death records can help you learn your family’s medical history.
Who should take this webinar?
- Beginners wanting to learn more about U.S. death records.
- Researchers with an interest in medical history.
- Family historians with a 19 th-21 st century family history death mystery to solve.
Thursday, November 14, 2013, 4pm MST
Saturday, November 16, 2013, 9am MST
Saturday, November 16, 2013, 11am MST