- "Thank you again - I really appreciate all that you did! I also enjoyed all of our phone conversations and I look forward to talking…"
- " The packet with the DVD [... of] Serbia / Busenje was mailed out earlier this week and well received by the family. It was much appreciated by…"
- " I am so happy to receive this information. It is for me "my ancestors coming to life." Thank you. It is clear I would have…"
- " I was quite pleased with the extensive research you all did and my ultimate goal is to find the specific plots of land for the…"
- "I got your WONDERFUL package in the mail yesterday. THANKS SO MUCH! I'm starting to piece some of the puzzle together on my ... family.…"
- "I have received your report. It is outstanding and most impressive; excellent work! I bow to your very professional standards of exactitude and the needed…"
- "That was fabulous research ... equals the first one you did for me in information and the find of the newspapers brought some of the…"
- "I am absolutely stunned. I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my ear. Thank you so very much! ... Wow ... -…"
- "Thank you for all your research. It has paid off. I received my Irish citizenship and am applying for a passport. Big thanks and appreciation.…"
- "I am tremendously pleased with the progress you have made in so short a time and the detail contained in the report. You have done…"
- "This letter will confirm our telephone conversation today in which I offered my compliments to you for exceeding my expectations with your research into my…"
- "Well THANK YOU ... for some dang wonderful research! Because of what you uncovered and linked Henry to Garret for positive, I now have the…"
- "Last Spring I hired your company to do basic genealogical research on my wife's father's family. You produced a good history ... and I have…"
- "You guys do super work. Great work as always!! :) - Sharon E."
- "Thank you!!! I can't tell you how much this helps me. It is exactly what I was looking for! - B. Hart"
- "... I want to also thank you for the exceptional job performed by you and your associate on compiling the information on my grandfather, Thomas…"
- "Thank you so very much. You have been most helpful and I really really appreciate the work you did for me. Totally satisfied. I am…"
- "I started looking over everything this weekend. Thank you and Courtney for putting together the documentation ... Your work is always professional and well-researched. -…"
- "Am I thrilled with the research for my family! It's getting better and better. I can't believe how much has been found! - Gloria"
- "This is the best site on the internet for genealogists. Thanks to the person or persons who created it - Linde."
- "I was thrilled to receive copies of the book in the mail today. Thank you very much for your professional, swift and efficient service. I…"
- "I refer to your recent research report dated August 16, 2005. I have been out of the country for a long time ... The report…"
- "I would love for you to stay with me until you run out of resources you guys are the best at this research and I…"
- "We think you are doing a great job. We would have never been able to learn the things that you have already discovered. - L.…"
- "As usual, your work was just what I had requested. I was thrilled that ... you could provide photocopies, and the copies from the indexes…"
- "I wanted to thank you for the excellent job you did on the project. Your insights and suggestions were right on the mark! - Steve…"
- "I just received the word that my grandson was just accepted into the Mayflower Society! I wanted to let you all know. I so appreciate…"
- "Thanks!! I received the package today and it's wonderful. - T. Noye"
- "Thanks for your work. I am pleased! I would very much like you to continue your research. - L. Stephenson"
- "I was really thrilled to get the package. Thanks so much for a great research job ... I am looking forward to reviewing the next…"
- "[re: Support] Thank you for your wonderful, prompt response! - Louise G."
- "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I really appreciate the fact that you were able to get a marriage record for my aunt and uncle,…"
- ""I wanted to write and thank you for the wonderful work you did for me. You sent me an 88 year old file on my…"
- "This research package is UNBELIEVABLE!!! It will take me days to go through and absorb everything here!! ... You really did a GREAT job for…"
- "Your folder received and with great expectations opened and a source of wonder at your researcher's findings. The money involved was well spent and covered…"
- "Thank you very much for filling my order so promptly. I received the requested materials late yesterday. Your work is excellent. You provided me with…"
- "I appreciate all the help from ProGenealogists, which I would highly recommend ... just outstanding work. Thank you with all the gratitude I can muster.…"
- "Good quality [image] ... and very exciting to read. Thank you. I am very pleased with the results of this project. You guys are easy…"
- "I was indeed very impressed with the genealogical report you submitted to me ... I am happy to say that your service was far and…"
- "Many researchers have gone after this problem but you are the first person to produce results. I'm impressed! . . . Thanks for all your…"
- "You did a great job. We are really pleased with it. We want some more research done ... Thanks again for a great…"
- "The research was frankly a lot more than I have gotten in the mail from my genealogist in Scotland, quicker and more thorough as well.…"
- "I received genealogy info today and was very pleased at what you found. You covered all the areas I was interested in and more. -…"
- "You're awesome!!! :) I can't believe you found the paperwork on my grandpa. I have absolutely nothing on him. - Deborah P."
- "I just received the [research] packet. It's awesome! I spent about an hour last night reviewing it and it will certainly take me some time…"
- "Ed was right. You are very good. Thank you for responding so quickly. I will be using you much more. -…"
- "Let me first say you are good. If I would have found you earlier I would be enjoying all my lines today. - Don M."
- "You don't mess around. You actually do what you say you will do. You sure did a fine job! I guess you are qualified to…"
- "I am in receipt of your packet of information, and am impressed with your speed of delivery. I actually received it before I received your…"
- "Returned home from yesterday to find your mailing..... GREAT! It still amazes me that when one knows what they are doing, and knows where to…"
- "I've been perusing it all morning, and it is wonderful research, thank you so very much! Ted N."
- "First of all let me say, a job well done! I'm pleased. -Doug H."
- "Thank you, thank you, thank you! -David B."
- ". . . received the papers today and been going through them. I find them very very interesting, you sure have done more for me…"
- "I received the report today. It is fantastic and so well put together. I can't wait to show my children. I never knew my great…"
- "I just wanted to let you know I got your report today. I'm very pleased with the work that you have done and how it…"
- " The package arrived yesterday and what a find! ... To say that I am over the moon at having found my relatives would be an…"
When it comes to your family history,
The answers to your genealogical questions and the solutions to your family mysteries
there is always something new to learn.
are waiting to be discovered. And our professional genealogists have the experience
and knowledge to make it happen.
How we get started.
Tell us your story
Include what you know and what you want to know for an estimate.
Talk with an associate
We’ll review your research needs and contact you to discuss feasibility and costs.
Retain our services
Once you decide to purchase our service, our representative can take your retainer over the phone.
Within 5-7 business days, our expert genealogist will contact you for an in-depth discussion of your goals.
How we make discoveries.
Determine your goals and set expectations
Are you looking for the big picture or a long-lost relative? Would you like to learn more about your family's stories? We dig in to see if your goals are realistic - and let you know how long it might take to achieve them.
Analyze and organize your previous research
If you’ve explored your history before, we start here. Oftentimes, you’ve done more than you think you have or have left clues our researchers can follow.
Check on the availability of records
First stop, the Family History Library. Then we move to other libraries and archives.
Develop a research strategy
Using what we know about you and what we know about research resources, we develop a comprehensive plan that can set us off on a successful path.
Search and evaluate documents
We scour available sources and use our specialized expertise to look in more unexpected places too. We leave no genealogical stone unturned.
Track all sources studied, copy and source documents
We keep a research calendar (bibliography) with details about the who, what, where, when and how of everything.
Summarize the research
You’ll get an in-depth summary, including a description of the research process, the records studied and a brief analysis of the most important documents found.
Provide suggestions for future research
With genealogical research, there is nearly always more research and learning that can be undertaken. We’ll give you suggestions for future research sessions and explain why they could be important.
What you'll get.
A seasoned professional
Our genealogists have years of experience and knowledge and offer their expert time and attention to your needs. Their hourly rates are reflective of this level of professionalism.
As part of our research service, your genealogy professional will communicate with you about once a month to educate and update you about the status of your research.
An archival quality research document
Once a research session is finished, we share our findings, the documents and research materials with you. See an example here http://www.progenealogists.com/tour.htm.