Surname and Other Specialty Websites for Genealogy
Over the years our colleagues and the community have worked to build several surname specific sites. They are listed below. In addition, we've acquired and we maintain the PalProject website, which is dedicated to reconstructing the Palatine families who immigrated to the colonies prior to the Revolutionary War.
- Barnhouse Branches - Genealogy research on the various Barnhouse families in the United States.
- McManus - McManis - McMannis Families - Found on the Frontier of Western Pennsylvania 1700-1850.
- PalProject - Palatines to America project listing Palatine immigrants to America in the 18th century.
- Tewksbury Tracings - A genealogy study of the surname "Tewksbury," with family information, data, and queries.
- Woodruff Family of New Jersey - Descendants of Benjamin Woodruff, died 1786 in New Jersey.
- Yavornitzky - Descendants of Josafat and Eva (ADAMCZYK) YAVORNITZKY of Mszana, Krosno District, Galicia